Students in Grades 7-12 (Completed),
I would like you to prayerfully consider attending Super Summer Evangelism Training Camp from July 11-15, 2022. Super Summer is a unique evangelism training experience attended by hundreds of students from churches throughout the state of Texas who gather together at one of our Texas Baptist universities for a powerful experience with God.
Here are a few things that you need to know about Super Summer:
- Super Summer is NOT Youth Camp. FBCG Youth Camp takes place 10 days BEFORE, on June 27—July 1.
- Super Summer is a week of structured and focused gospel training for those who have already attended Youth Camp. If you can only attend one of these two weeks, Youth Camp or Super Summer, then you should choose to attend Youth Camp.
- Super Summer is intended for students who have already declared Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. It is an evangelism training opportunity for Christian students who want to share the gospel with others. Students who are not already committed to Christ may find themselves overwhelmed by the active and highly disciplined schedule of Super Summer.
- The "early bird" cost to attend Super Summer for FBCG students is $175. When you go to www.supersummer.com, you will discover that the actual cost per student is $339. The reason that the cost for FBCG students is so much lower is because our Student Ministry heavily subsidizes the registration cost for each student from our church ($165 per student). We consider our students' participation in the ministry of Super Summer to be an investment in the student leadership of our Student Ministry, so we have made plans to help give studetns the financial ability to attend. Remember, this is the "early bird" registration price. The cost to sign up will increase from $175 to $225 on Monday, February 28.
- Students at our session of Super Summer will stay in college dormitories on the campus of Wayland Bpatist University in Plainview, TX. Students will share a room with other students of the same gender and grade level. If there are students of the same gender and grade level who are from the same church, then it is most likely that those students will share a room together.
- In the past, there has been approximately 400—500 students from other Baptist churches across the state of Texas who were in attendance at our session of Super Summer. This is a great place to make friends with other students from across the state who love Jesus and are trying to grow deeper in their walk with Him.
If you are interested in attending Super Summer this year, here is what to do:
- Pray! Seek God's direction for the possibility of your involvement in the ministry of Super Summer.
- A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS DUE IN ORDER TO SIGN UP BY SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 27. Credit and debit is accepted. The deposit amount increases to $100 (non-refundable) on Monday, February 28.
To register, click on the button at the top, right-side of this page. The final payment of $125 is due by Sunday, April 24.
- Check out the details about Super Summer Session 4 at Wayland Baptist University by visiting www.supersummer.com.
The vision of Super Summer is: “Helping students to know and share the Gospel.”
I am so excited about the ways that God is moving within our Student Ministry!