During these unprecedented times there are more demands on our website and at times it might be difficult to connect to our Live Stream directly depending on the current demand. If using the direct link to our live stream through the church website doesn't work, please see other options listed below to connect. (Note: If you experience trouble connecting to our website, do not continue to click on the refresh button. Doing so causes a longer delay.)
Streaming using Apple TV, Roku and Fire TV Stick
If an Apple TV, Roku or Fire TV Stick device is connected to your TV, you can dowload the Boxcast App and stream FBCG services through this service.
- Navigate to your Apple TV, Roku or Fire TV Stick device
- Navigate to the app store
- Search for the Boxcast app. The logo will look like
- Once the app is download you will need to search for the church channel
- In the search option within box cast search for Garland. The logo for our Channel should look like
- Any service that is broadcast can now be watched directly through the boxcast app on your tv.
Direct link to Boxcast
Our broacast can be accessed directly through our streaming service, Boxcast. On any device click the link below and you will be connected directly through boxcast.
Services will also be available via our Facebook page. Visit us at First Baptist Garland on facebook at 11:30 am on Sunday.