The MAC is moving into Phase 2 of our re-opening. We are happy that we are now able to expand our hours and allow more people to walk and workout indoors. Social distancing must continue to be a priority at the MAC. Please read the details below for specific information. The MAC is not opening for any FBC activities, events or gatherings.
- We ask if you have any pre-existing health conditions that make you vulnerable to please stay home at this time.
- We ask if you have a fever, cough or other concerning symptons to please stay at home.
- We will require you to wear a mask anytime you are in the facility except when you are working out or walking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- The MAC hours will now be Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Beginning Sept. 28, workout appointments will no longer be necessary except for the weight room.
- All individuals will continue to enter through the side (north) entrance. The front doors will remain locked.
- Social distancing must continue to be a priority at the MAC.
- The walking track, weight room, fitness room and bike room will be available.
- The locker rooms and showers are not available.
- Available workout options will be: walking track, weight room, fitness room (either treadmill or eliptical machine) and the bike room (the 2 stationary bikes have been relocated to a new room).
- Each person must check in at the front counter and make sure all personal information is updated.
- All participants will be required to wipe down the equipment they use upon completion of their workout with sanitized wipes that are provided.
- If we decide there are too many people in a certain area, we will ask you to wait until someone leaves the walking track or fitness room.
- There will be no newspaper or coffee available during this time.
- All of the tables and chairs have been removed from the lobby. A couple of benches will remain if somone is waiting for a family member to complete a workout prior to departure.
UPDATED INFORMATION - September 25, 2020
Workout appointments are no longer required for the walking track, fitness room and bike room. We do ask that you make an appointment for the weight room. We will continue to limit the weight room to one person at a time unless there are family members together. Click the link below to make your appointment.
If you have any questions, please call the Activity Center (972.276.5273).