The MAC is open for the purpose of limited workouts only. This allows our participants to walk and workout indoors. An appointment will be required. The MAC is not opening for any FBC activities, events or gatherings.
- We encourage those over the age of 65 to remain home at this time.
- We ask if you have any pre-existing health conditions that make you vulnerable to please stay home at this time.
- We ask if you have a fever, cough or other concerning symptons to please stay at home.
- The state requires gloves to be worn at all times when in a health club or gym.
- We will require you to wear a mask anytime you are in the facility except when you are working out or walking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- The MAC will be open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. only
- All individuals will enter through the side (north) entrance. The front doors will remain locked.
- The walking track, weight room, fitness room and bike room will be available.
- There will be no basketball, volleyball or racquetball.
- The locker rooms and showers are not available.
- Each person must have a workout appointment. Each appointment will be for 30 minutes.
- Each person may have one workout appointment per day.
- Available workout options will be: walking track, weight room, fitness room (either treadmill or eliptical machine) and the bike room (the 2 stationary bikes have been relocated to a new room).
- Each person must check in at the front counter and make sure all personal information is updated.
- All participants will be required to wipe down the equipment they use upon completion of their workout with sanitized wipes that are provided.
- Workout appointments will be staggered to allow the MAC staff adequate time to clean the room and the equipment between appointments.
- There will be no newspaper or coffee available during this time.
- All of the tables and chairs have been removed from the lobby. A couple of benches will remain if somone is waiting for a family member to complete a workout prior to departure.
Beginning each Friday morning at 9:00am you will click on a link below to make your workout appointment for the next week.
Each person may have one workout appointment per day.
If you have a conflict arise and need to cancel an appointment, please call the Activity Center (972.276.5273) and let us know. When you let us know we will be able open up your appointment time for someone else to use. Thanks.