We are happy that we are now able to expand our hours and allow more people to walk and workout indoors. Social distancing must continue to be a priority at the MAC. Please read the details below for specific information. The MAC is not opening for any FBC activities, events or gatherings.
- We ask if you have any pre-existing health conditions that make you vulnerable to please stay home at this time.
- We ask if you have a fever, cough or other concerning symptons to please stay at home.
- We will require you to wear a mask anytime you are in the facility except when you are working out or walking.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- The MAC hours will now be Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- All individuals will continue to enter through the side (north) entrance. The front doors will remain locked.
- Social distancing must continue to be a priority at the MAC.
- The walking track, weight room, fitness room and bike room will be available.
- The locker rooms and showers are not available.
- Available workout options will be: walking track, weight room, fitness room (either treadmill or eliptical machine) and the bike room (the 2 stationary bikes have been relocated to a new room).
- Each person must check in at the front counter and make sure all personal information is updated.
- All participants will be required to wipe down the equipment they use upon completion of their workout with sanitized wipes that are provided.
- If we decide there are too many people in a certain area, we will ask you to wait until someone leaves the walking track, fitness room or weight room.
- There will be no newspaper or coffee available during this time.
- All of the tables and chairs have been removed from the lobby. A couple of benches will remain if somone is waiting for a family member to complete a workout prior to departure.
Workout appointments for the weight room are no longer necessary. We will continue to encourage that there be only one person at a time in the weight room unless there are family members together.
If you have any questions, please call the Activity Center (972.276.5273).