This year's Men's Retreat returns to the beautiful Lakeview Conference & Retreat Center in Waxahachie, TX. Click here for more on the Retreat Center and directions.
Our speaker for the retreat will be writer and Christian apologist Allen Hainline. He is happily married for 27 years to Rose, and they have 2 sons and 2 daughters. Allen went through a period of doubts and skepticism but after years of researching historical, scientific, archaeological and philosophical evidence concluded that there is far better evidence for Christianity than for other religions or for atheism. This led Allen to start a Reasonable Faith chapter at UT Dallas 4 years ago and is now also leading a Ratio Christi chapter at Dallas Baptist University. See www.OriginsDiscussion.info for more details on Allen's ministry.
- The retreat is for men age 21 and over.
- The retreat includes one night's hotel-type lodging and three meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & lunch).
- We begin with dinner on Friday evening and conclude at 4 pm on Saturday afternoon.
- Dr. Hainline will have four interactive sessions with the group.
- There will also be fun times for recreation and relaxation - making in a real retreat.
- Cost information is still being determined and will be announced when registration begins.
Registration for the retreat begins March 1.